Specialising in depression, anxiety, trauma, child abuse, sexual abuse/assault, stress, stuckness, confusion, de-cluttering & hoarding, self esteem, loss, panic, adoption issues, trichotillomania, relationships, life transitions & other women’s issues.
– appointments available at: Aura Wellness Sanctuary
, 56 Hartnett Drive, Seaford
Fee: $100 / $85 concession / $75 Skype (session: 1 hour - 90 minutes)
SKYPE & TELEPHONE COUNSELLING
– also available, including evenings and weekends. A reduced rate for those on a budget $75
EMPATHIC PRACTICAL DE-CLUTTERING & HOARDING HELP
– Having facilitated hoarding support groups and with a personal understanding of hoarding issues, this service offers experiential sorting and clearing steeped in heart-centered support - you're in charge and I don't touch your things unless requested. (2 or 3 hour sessions)
INDIVIDUAL SINGING BOWL TREATMENTS
- Clients report experiencing deep states of relaxation & peace, body dissolvement and 'one-ness', emotional catharsis, releasing of trauma & pain, reduction of restless leg syndrome/CFS/muscular/joint pain with increased range of movement, visions & insights, accessing other realms & spiritual, energetic experiences. The bowls' healing sounds can help manage overwhelm, anxiety, stress, depression, anger, grief and can be cleansing and centering. Treatment includes a collection of 7-metal and old bowls played on and around the body for relaxation and recalibration.
Fee: $100/$85 concession for an hour.
SINGING BOWL MEDITATION GROUPS
– An invitation to open to a place of peace and stillness within. Expect nothing of yourself while you enjoy the wash of a Tibetan Singing Bowl sound bath and it's vibrational healing benefits. Meditation without dogma.
Sound Healing and Meditation Seaford
Get your singing bowl action on and warm up your heart with the soothing tones and healing frequencies of beautiful and abundant singing bowls!
Start by choosing a bowl from the top quality selection of handbeaten, premium 7 metal, etched, thado, manipuri, jambati, old healing cups and/or ting shas and learn how to play for self healing. Following fifteen luxurious minutes of self sound massage, surrender to the sound bath of over a dozen bowls emitting brainwave-altering binaural beats, various vibrations and frequencies over and through you to restore and recalibrate your mind, body and spirit. Set an intention and let's manifest...
Please bring your own cushion and throw/blanket.
When: 7pm - 8pm Wednesday 1st November
Where: Aura Wellness Sanctuary, 56 Hartnett Drive, Seaford
Cost: $20 (or $15 if you bring a partner/friend)
Special Upcoming Event: Lightly Centered and Positive Music are collaborating to offer a 90 minute Sound Healing and Meditation Experience with many instruments in Seaford - Tuesday 14th November 7pm - 8.30pm $30
"LEVEL 1 & 2 Singing Bowl & Sound Vibration Training/Retreat"
- Health Practitioners and Non-Practitioners welcome
Experiential interactive workshop - A rare opportunity to learn in Melbourne...
Would you like to know more about this ancient modality for meditation and healing while learning how to play for therapeutic benefit to your clients or family & friends? You may wish to include energetic vibrational healing into your work with clients and offer something unique and subtly powerful, while also having a tool to use for centering, clearing space and recalibrating.
This training will empower you with a new modality to add to your tool box, one that has been used for thousands of years in cultures around the world and with a growing body of evidence showing the success of sound healing for the body, emotions and mind. Indulgent, pampering, confidence building and intensely relaxing!
This training includes both level 1 and level 2 (previously completed over two half days) in the ONE DAY...
An opportunity to learn plenty of theory and indulge in abundant experiential practice utilising high quality singing bowls (for sale on the day).
Find out about:
* History & Research
* Metals & Types of Singing Bowls
* Various Playing Techniques for sound bath, massage and healing
* Chakra System, Mindfulness & Meditation
* Plentiful Therapeutic Uses for Sound Healing with Singing Bowls on and off the body
* Trauma-Informed Principles
* Plus lots of time to practice with self healing and partner work
TIme & Date: 9.30am - 5.30pm Saturday 7th October
Venue: Aura Wellness Sanctuary, Seaford
Cost: $295 or Earlybird / concession: $195 by 22nd September
Morning tea provided (with beautiful selection of herbal teas). Please bring a vegetarian plate to share for lunch, preferably gluten free.
RSVP essential - only 10 places available.
You will receive notes and a certificate of attendance to take away.
Great training for health practitioners while equally a beautiful day-retreat for everyone! If you've previously attended, feel free to come back for revision and more sound healing bliss.
Modern and old bowls to practice with including high quality handbeaten jambati, thado, mani puri and old healing bowls, Nepalese premium 7 metal bowls, cast bowls and ting shas. (Feel free to bring your own bowls to join in too!)
Singing bowls, ting shas, mallets, silk rings, books and cds will be available for sale by cash/EFT only.
"LEVEL 3 Singing Bowl & Sound Vibration Training/Retreat"
Experiential workshop retreat for those who have attended level 1 and/or 2!
* Have you attended a Level 1 and/or 2 singing bowl training and would like more practical therapeutic experience in playing for clients, family and friends?
* Would you like to practice techniques and healing sequences to feel more confident in your abilities whilst offering sound healing and sound massage to others?
This training retreat afternoon will empower you with lots of opportunity to grow and hone your practitioner proficiency in this profound modality for the body, emotions, mind & spirit.
You will both give and receive healings and sound massage for four blissful hours and receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end. A fully experiential afternoon of fun, bliss & retreat.
Time & Date: 1pm – 5pm Saturday 11th November
Venue: Aura Wellness Sanctuary
56 Hartnett Drive, Seaford
Price: $195 or $145 Earlybird by 30th October 2017
"Anxiety Informed Training" - Health Professionals
* Do you need more information, tools, wisdom and education on how to help your clients/consumers with anxiety?
* Would you like an easy understanding of mental health terminology?
* Would you like to be better equipped and more confident in your work?
* What’s helpful and unhelpful when working with clients with anxiety and
what is recovery?
Learn the difference between stress and anxiety; physical, emotional, cognitive, somatic, behavioural and spiritual symptoms; the human stress response (fight, flight, freeze, appease, dissociate); 3 separate categories of Anxiety Disorders as defined by the latest DSM5; Attachment Theory and its relevance to anxiety; Other Mental Health Issues.
Date: Saturday 4th November 1pm - 4pm
Venue: The Harte Felt Centre, Level 1, 16a Toorak Road, South Yarra
Cost: $180 or $150 Earlybird by 16th October
Retreats designed to induce inner transformation.
Enchanted Sound Healing Catamaran Weekend Retreat - January 2018
Contact me for more information
Heart Centered Rejuvenation & Sound Healing Retreat - February 2018
• Do you long to escape the city hustle & bustle to go somewhere quiet & magical?
• Would you like to experience sacred time for self reflection & connection; nurture; a chance to centre and find inner peace amongst the beauty, wisdom & tranquillity of nature?
Honour & treat yourself to a few days of Pampering for Mind, Body & Spirit:
Discover more of YOU with Meditation, Singing Bowl Vibrational Sound Therapy, Dreamwork, Art Therapy and more. Indulge in Bush Walks, Fresh Clean Air, Foot Massages, Sacred R&R Time for Self &
Healthy Nutritious Food while surrounded by Heavenly Vibrations & Magical Surroundings.
Optional bonus: Henna tattooing!
Also pre-booked Massage (advise when booking - extra cost).
Rejuvenate, Indulge & Delight Every Sense. . .
Date: Friday 9th - Sunday 11th February
Venue: Mira Mira Fantasy Cottages, Crossover (90 mins from Melbourne)
$100 deposit secures your Room choice – First in First Served: Limited Places
3 Fantasy Cottages to choose from, each with 2 bedrooms and double beds:
Japanese Zen Retreat on Pond with spa (Kyoto Palace influenced nestled in a gully);
Picturesque Cave House (Warmth of Mother Earth with views:‘Bedwomb’ cave bed or 4 Poster Bed Room);
Or Fairy Treehouse Forest Retreat with Spa (Crystal Star Spire Bedroom or Tree Bed Room)
Cost: $599 p.p. for your own enchanted room with double bed
Or $499 p.p. & share a double bed
Includes vegetarian food; 2 nights’ unique accommodation; workshops, + more!
A Taste of Santorini GaiaSpirit Rejuvenation Retreat - September 2018
Ever dreamed of escaping winter to a tropical sanctuary but too hard to organise/no-one to go with? Do you enjoy nature, meditation, sound healing, yoga, beaches, health and wellness activities?
Retreat in Santorini for a memorable and indulgent week of escapism, breathtaking beauty, fun and pampering. Stay in a traditional cliff villa in the beautiful caldera of Fira overlooking and listening to the sparkling Agean sea, and in a seaside hotel on the beach in Kamari.
Everything organised for you with comfort and indulgence in mind, your exclusive retreat furnishes a thoughtfully, lovingly and abundantly designed program at the time of the full moon, perfect for letting go of the old and
manifesting the new in your life. This enchanting week offers an opportunity for you to unplug from your ordinary world and escape to a lavish realm of pampering, reconnecting, relaxing, sightseeing, local food and culture, creativity, meditation, yoga, sound healing and rejuvenating for your mind, body and spirit! Two specially chosen beautiful inspiring
Santorini villas in two different settings for you to indulge & relax. For your pure delight, your investment includes:
* 7 nights accommodation: Fira Caldera Cliff Villa and Kamari beach hotel
* Vitamin Sea: De-stressing, cleansing properties of water - pools, beaches, swimming
* Full moon letting go activity
* Shopping extravaganza: Browse the beautiful and abundant boutiques and gift shops
* Delicious, healthy food: All breakfasts + 3 dinners, including Sunset dinner at Oia (great for seafood lovers!)
* Mindfulness & sound meditations with Tibetan singing bowls
* Morning Yoga
* FREE Sunshine galore
* Plus Bonus 1 hour personal balancing sound healing for mind, body & soul (valued at $100 - optional)
* Transfers included, everything organised, so you can relax, rejuvenate & be pampered!
Register your interest now.
A Retreat for Healing after Miscarriage
Facilitating with Amanda Scott Art Therapy, this retreat is for women to explore shared experiences in a safe, nurturing space. Includes a women's circle, art therapy, creativity, symbolic processes, sound healing, optional spa, nurture and connecting with nature/the beach.
COST: $395/$345 Earlybird
A Retreat for Healing after Pregnancy Loss by Termination
Facilitating with Amanda Scott Art Therapy, this retreat is for the 1 in 3 women who have had an abortion to explore shared experiences in a safe, non-judgmental, stigma-free environment. Includes sharing, creative processes, sound healing with singing bowls, optional spa, nurture and connecting with nature/the beach. A rare opportunity to reveal and heal.
COST: $395/$345 Earlybird
A Retreat for Healing for Mothers after giving Birth
Facilitating with Amanda Scott Art Therapy, this retreat is for all women who have had a baby to share birth story and motherhood transition experiences in a safe, supported space. Includes womens circle, creative processes, sound healing with singing bowls, optional spa, nurture and connecting with nature/the beach. Share, create, play and be pampered.
COST: $395/$345 Earlybird
JOIN IN ONLINE
Lightly Centered Holistic Counselling on Facebook
Facebook Page to keep up to date with events and receive regular affirmations and mental health information
Meetup Online Group
Join to keep up to date with the calendar of events and connect with likeminded heart centered souls:
The Love and Sensuality Project
Facebook Page to share your inspiration, stories and images about your perception and experiences of Love and Sensuality. Soak up others' beautiful vibrations while you're there http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Love-and-Sensuality-project/443068009057190
WORKSHOPS FOR COMMUNITY GROUPS/ORGANISATIONS/RETREATS
1 - 2 hour low cost workshops are available for groups, such as Tibetan singing bowl meditation & sound healing, art therapy/mandalas, Coping with Anxiety, Assertiveness & Resilience, etc. (Previous clients include Mental Illness Fellowship, Epilepsy Foundation of Vic, Anxiety Recovery Centre Vic, NEAMI, EACH, Association for Relinquishing Mothers & private women's and yoga retreats).
FOR WOMEN WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED CHILD ABUSE / TRAUMA:
* 1st Wednesday evening each month - Surrey Hills ongoing Self Help Support Group for women with childhood trauma backgrounds. This group has been running for 14 years in Canterbury and 4 years in Surrey Hills. Cost: gold coin donation
* Blue Knot Foundation Workshops for survivors, carers and therapists of childhood abuse survivors. (psycho-educational). See www.blueknot.org.au for details.
ANXIETY DISORDER SELF HELP SUPPORT GROUPS
The Anxiety Recovery Centre Victoria (ARCVic) runs Self Help Support Groups for people living with anxiety disorders (family/carers welcome). (Including Post Traumatic Stress). Also Self Help Support Group Facilitator Training for anyone who would like to start their own support group. For more information visit www.arcvic.org.au.
ECHOES Peer Support Group is for anyone who experiences dissociation/mulitiplicity. For more details call Sue on 0458 181 222
Call or Email…It is important to find a therapist who relates to you and one whom you can trust. Pick up the phone or send me an email to have a chat about how holistic counselling can work for you. Ph: 0422 646 021 or TabithaDougall@yahoo.com.au