Specialising in depression, anxiety, trauma, child abuse, sexual abuse/assault, stress, stuckness, confusion, de-cluttering & hoarding, self esteem, loss, panic, adoption issues, trichotillomania, relationships, life transitions & other women’s issues.
– appointments available at: Aura Wellness Sanctuary
, 56 Hartnett Drive, Seaford. Fee: $100 / $85 concession / $75 Skype (session: 1 hour - 90 minutes)
SKYPE & TELEPHONE COUNSELLING
– also available, including evenings and weekends. A reduced rate for those on a budget $75
EMPATHIC PRACTICAL DE-CLUTTERING & HOARDING HELP
– Having facilitated hoarding support groups and with a personal understanding of hoarding issues, this service offers experiential sorting and clearing steeped in heart-centered support - you're in charge and I don't touch your things unless requested. Visit Light And The Load Click Here
(2 or 3 hour sessions)
INDIVIDUAL SINGING BOWL TREATMENTS
- Clients report experiencing deep states of relaxation & peace, body dissolvement and 'one-ness', emotional catharsis, releasing of trauma & pain, reduction of restless leg syndrome/CFS/muscular/joint pain with increased range of movement, visions & insights, accessing other realms & spiritual, energetic experiences. The bowls' healing sounds can help manage overwhelm, anxiety, stress, depression, anger, grief and can be cleansing and centering. Treatment includes a collection of 7-metal and old bowls played on and around the body for relaxation and recalibration.
Fee: $100/$85 concession for an hour.
SINGING BOWL MEDITATION GROUPS
– An invitation to open to a place of peace and stillness within. Expect nothing of yourself while you enjoy the wash of a Tibetan Singing Bowl sound bath and it's vibrational healing benefits. The easiest meditation you've ever done, and without dogma.
Yin Yoga & Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation Retreat Day
Get out of the rat race and warm up your heart and melt away your tension with the soothing tones and healing frequencies of beautiful and abundant singing bowls. Then turn inwards, connect deeply with yourself and find balance in your busy yang life with a soul-honouring yin yoga practice with Phoebe.
We will start with a stress-melting sound bath surrendering to the healing notes, tones, vibrations and frequencies of Tibetan singing bowls, ting shas and chimes as your brainwaves entrain to peace and harmony. Vibrations will dissolve away blockages in your mind, emotions and body and frequencies will reset anything out of balance.
Then tune into self through a series of passive seated and reclined postures to nurture your quiet, calm centre. Get to know yourself from the inside out, as we practice stillness, patience and non-reactivity. Yin offers a much deeper connection with the layers of your body beneath the skin - the connective tissues and fascia, to increase mobility in the body and flexibility in the joints. Journey deeper into the layers of yourself and see clearly just how remarkable you really are!
Finally, indulge in guilt free organic, raw, vegan treats.
Time & Date: 2pm – 5pm Saturday 17th February
Venue: Aura Wellness Sanctuary, 56 Hartnett Drive, Seaford
Blissful Sound Healing Meditation - a collaboration with Lightly Centered and Positive Music
90 minute Sound Healing and Meditation Experience with singing bowls, gongs, chimes, ting shas, native flute, and medicine drum!
When: Tuesday 6th March 7pm - 8.30pm
Where: Aura Wellness Sanctuary, 56 Hartnett Drive, Seaford
Sound Healing and Meditation Doncaster with Simply Natural Therapies
Unplug from all the stress and worry that life can bring and surrender to peace, bliss, healing and the easiest meditation you’ve ever tried.
Let enchanting singing bowls go to work on your mind, body and spirit with their tension-melting vibrations, soothing sounds, healing frequencies and brainwave altering binaural beats.
A friendly environment for learning simple relaxation techniques and gentle forms of meditation. The meditations will be guided so all you need to do is relax your mind and body and absorb the healing energy that is created.
It has been a well known fact for centuries, that regular meditation can assist you to live your life in a more calm and relaxed way. Improve relaxation, focus, goal-setting, and sleep. Reduce musculoskeletal tension, anxiety, overwhelm, depression, trauma, emotional blocks, addiction, and much more.
When: 4pm - 5.30pm 1st Saturday each month
Where: Simply Natural Therapies, 41 Tunstall Square, East Doncaster ( upstairs workshop room).
Cost: $30 for 90 minutes
Must be pre-booked and pre-paid as this event books out: Limited spaces. Visit: Click Here
Women's Circle - Visioning Love
Women’s circles are safe non-hierarchical spaces where women of all ages can come together and share authentically whilst being encouraged, supported, heard and empowered. Conversation is facilitated to allow for equal sharing time, and there is no obligation to speak – women can just listen if they prefer and be amongst the healing community we have so often lost in our modern, fast-paced, individualistic world. We will focus on the broad inspiration of ‘love’ and re-envision our 2018 with new vigour aligned to our values.
When: Saturday 10th March 7pm - 9pm $30 (after sound healing)
Where: Simply Natural Therapies, 41 Tunstall Square, East Doncaster ( upstairs workshop room).
Also; Friday night pamper parties available at Simply Natural Therapies including massage, sound healing and much more.
(See link above).
Sound Healing and Meditation Seaford
Get your singing bowl action on and warm up your heart with the soothing tones and healing frequencies of beautiful and abundant singing bowls!
Start by choosing a bowl from the top quality selection of handbeaten, premium 7 metal, etched, thado, manipuri, jambati, old healing cups and/or ting shas and learn how to play for self healing. Following fifteen luxurious minutes of self sound massage, surrender to the sound bath of over a dozen bowls emitting brainwave-altering binaural beats, various vibrations and frequencies over and through you to restore and recalibrate your mind, body and spirit. Set an intention and let's manifest... Please bring your own cushion and throw/blanket.
When: 7-8.30pm Tuesday 13th March
Where: Aura Wellness Sanctuary, 56 Hartnett Drive, Seaford
"Level 1 & 2 Singing Bowl & Sound Vibration Training/Retreat"
- Health Practitioners and Non-Practitioners welcome
Experiential interactive workshop - A rare opportunity to learn in Melbourne...
Would you like to know more about this ancient modality for meditation and healing while learning how to play for therapeutic benefit to your clients or family & friends? You may wish to include energetic vibrational healing into your work with clients and offer something unique and subtly powerful, while also having a tool to use for centering, clearing space and recalibrating.
This training will empower you with a new modality to add to your tool box, one that has been used for thousands of years in cultures around the world and with a growing body of evidence showing the success of sound healing for the body, emotions and mind. Indulgent, pampering, confidence building and intensely relaxing!
This training includes both level 1 and level 2 (previously completed over two half days) in the ONE DAY...
An opportunity to learn plenty of theory and indulge in abundant experiential practice utilising high quality singing bowls (for sale on the day).
Find out about:
* History & Research
* Metals & Types of Singing Bowls
* Various Playing Techniques for sound bath, massage and healing
* Chakra System, Mindfulness & Meditation
* Plentiful Therapeutic Uses for Sound Healing with Singing Bowls on and off the body
* Trauma-Informed Principles
* Plus lots of time to practice with self healing and partner work
TIme & Date: TBA 2018
Venue: Simply Natural Therapies & Aura Fee: $295 Earlybird/concession: $195
Morning tea provided (with beautiful selection of herbal teas). Please bring a vegetarian plate to share for lunch, preferably gluten free.
RSVP essential - only 10 places available.
You will receive notes and a certificate of attendance to take away.
Great training for health practitioners while equally a beautiful day-retreat for everyone! If you've previously attended, feel free to come back for revision and more sound healing bliss.
Modern and old bowls to practice with including high quality handbeaten jambati, thado, mani puri and old healing bowls, Nepalese premium 7 metal bowls, cast bowls and ting shas. (Feel free to bring your own bowls to join in too!) Singing bowls, ting shas, mallets, silk rings, books and cds will be available for sale by cash/EFT only.
"Level 3 Singing Bowl & Sound Vibration Training/Retreat"
Experiential workshop retreat for those who have attended level 1 and/or 2!
* Have you attended a Level 1 and/or 2 singing bowl training and would like more practical therapeutic experience in playing for clients, family and friends?
* Would you like to practice techniques and healing sequences to feel more confident in your abilities whilst offering sound healing and sound massage to others?
This training retreat afternoon will empower you with lots of opportunity to grow and hone your practitioner proficiency in this profound modality for the body, emotions, mind & spirit. You will both give and receive healings and sound massage for four blissful hours and receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end. A fully experiential afternoon of fun, bliss & retreat.
Time & Date: TBA
Venue: Aura Wellness Sanctuary and Simply Natural Therapies
Price: $195 or $145 Earlybird
"Sound of Magic Training Day" With AromaLife
Michelle Mullins (aromaZen) and Tabby (Lightly Centered) collaborate to bring you a deep dive session combining Sound Medicine and the therapeutic use of essential oils for self healing and group work.
Who should attend:
- Yoga Teachers: Bring a new dimension to your class and offer a creative unique experience to your students
- Therapists: Find new techniques rooted in sound and aromatherapy practices to deepen your healing modalities and ease anxiety and tension.
- Teachers: Explore new creative ways to bring balance and peace into the classroom
- Retreat & Wellbeing Workshop Facilitators: Add a little more LUSH to your programs with the use of essential oils and sound to deepen and enrich the experience of your participants and add value to your offerings.
- Anyone who is interested in learning new skills and gain a knowledge in sharing sound and aroma with yourself or others.
There is so much more to sound than simply what you ‘hear’. Ancient cultures have been using vibrational medicine for thousands of years and modern science is driving a new era and bringing it to the masses. The universal language of sound can transform us (and our environment) on a physical, spiritual and emotional level. Equally, ancient wisdom in plant based vibrational medicines (and particularly essential oils) is proven to impact us in shifting our physical and emotional wellbeing and is a powerful companion to sound for creating inner transformation. The aromaZen Sound Magic workshop will explore these two instruments of change and show you how to leverage them for self healing and group work.
What you’ll experience:
- A fully interactive theory and practical training
- A bliss-inducing, stress-melting aromaZen Chakra meditation using doTERRA essential oils and an extended soundbath
- A unique educational soundscape journey to embody the wisdom of sound and smell
What you’ll learn:
- Production, history, types and uses of the ancient singing bowl
- How to play for mindfulness, meditation, clearing, self healing
- Learn how to incorporate other healing instruments into a successful soundbath and be cutting edge with a trauma-informed approach.
- Frequencies of sound for chakras
- Contra-indications and important things to be aware of.
- Essential oils used to balance each chakra
- Manifestation and deep rest in Yoga Nidra
- Learn about the fascinating world of sound through a unique meditative educational soundscape (with guest performer - Lyndon Apthorpe)
Time & Date: 10am - 5pm Saturday 21st April 2018
Venue: Sound Healing Delight Studio, Caulfield
Price: $297 or $247 Earlybird by Feb 19th
"Anxiety Informed Training" - Health Professionals
* Do you need more information, tools, wisdom and education on how to help your clients/consumers with anxiety?
* Would you like an easy understanding of mental health terminology?
* Would you like to be better equipped and more confident in your work?
* What’s helpful and unhelpful when working with clients with anxiety and
what is recovery?
Learn the difference between stress and anxiety; physical, emotional, cognitive, somatic, behavioural and spiritual symptoms; the human stress response (fight, flight, freeze, appease, dissociate); 3 separate categories of Anxiety Disorders as defined by the latest DSM5; Attachment Theory and its relevance to anxiety; Other Mental Health Issues.
Venue: Inservice offered
Cost: $180 per person or organisational fee negotiable
Retreats designed to induce inner transformation.
Sound Healing and Rhythm Wellness Day Retreat
* Do you love singing bowls, djembe drums, gongs, chimes and native flutes?
* Interested in music making, learning, meditating and connecting with likeminded souls?
* Inspired by time out for self, relaxation and fun, especially at this time of year?
Come along and retreat for an experiential day of sound-bathing, exploration, connection, tuition, and healing! It will include:
* Heart opening singing bowl meditation and practical tuition to learn to play these ancient instruments
* Mindfulness and recalibration
* Blissful drumming workshop where you will find your ‘own signature rhythm’
* Sound healing extravaganza with premium Tibetan singing bowls (including a Grandmother Bowl), native flutes (including a Grandfather Flute), medicine drums, ting shas, gongs, chimes, rainstick and kalimbas (thumb piano).
Time & Date: 11.30am – 6pm Sunday 25th March
Venue: The Yoga Co, 640A Frankston-Flinders Road, Baxter
Price: $295 / $195 Earlybird
Please Bring: Plate of lunch to share, a cushion and your journal (Afternoon tea is provided)
Watch video here: Click Here
A Taste of Santorini Sound & Yoga Retreat
Taking expressions of interest now for Sept/Oct 2018
Heart Centered Rejuvenation & Sound Healing Retreat - TBA 2018
• Do you long to escape the city hustle & bustle to go somewhere quiet & magical?
• Would you like to experience sacred time for self reflection & connection; nurture; a chance to centre and find inner peace amongst the beauty, wisdom & tranquillity of nature?
Honour & treat yourself to a few days of Pampering for Mind, Body & Spirit:
Discover more of YOU with Meditation, Singing Bowl Vibrational Sound Therapy, Dreamwork, Art Therapy and more. Indulge in Bush Walks, Fresh Clean Air, Foot Massages, Sacred R&R Time for Self &
Healthy Nutritious Food while surrounded by Heavenly Vibrations & Magical Surroundings in a fairy treehouse/cave cottage/or Pond Zen Retreat. Rejuvenate, Indulge & Delight Every Sense. . .
Venue: Mira Mira Fantasy Cottages, Crossover (90 mins from Melbourne)
$100 deposit secures your Room choice – First in First Served: Limited Places
3 Fantasy Cottages to choose from, each with 2 bedrooms and double beds:
Japanese Zen Retreat on Pond with spa (Kyoto Palace influenced nestled in a gully);
Picturesque Cave House (Warmth of Mother Earth with views:‘Bedwomb’ cave bed or 4 Poster Bed Room);
Or Fairy Treehouse Forest Retreat with Spa (Crystal Star Spire Bedroom or Tree Bed Room)
Cost: $695 p.p. for your own enchanted room with double bed
Or $595 p.p. & share a double bed
Includes vegetarian food; 2 nights’ unique accommodation; workshops, + more!
A Taste of Santorini GaiaSpirit Rejuvenation Retreat - September/October 2018
Ever dreamed of escaping your ordinary life to an image in your dreams but too hard to organise/no-one to go with? Do you enjoy nature, yoga, meditation, sound healing, beaches, health and wellness activities?
Retreat in Santorini for a memorable and indulgent week of escapism, breathtaking beauty, fun and pampering. Stay in a traditional cliff villa in the beautiful caldera of Fira overlooking and listening to the sparkling Agean sea, and in a seaside hotel on the beach in Kamari.
Everything organised for you with comfort and indulgence in mind, your exclusive retreat furnishes a thoughtfully, lovingly and abundantly designed program at the time of the full moon, perfect for letting go of the old and
manifesting the new in your life. This enchanting week offers an opportunity for you to unplug from your ordinary world and escape to a lavish realm of pampering, reconnecting, relaxing, sightseeing, local food and culture, creativity, meditation, yoga, sound healing and rejuvenating for your mind, body and spirit! Two specially chosen beautiful inspiring
Santorini villas in two different settings for you to indulge & relax. For your pure delight, your investment includes:
* 7 nights accommodation: Fira Caldera Cliff Villa and Kamari beach hotel
* Vitamin Sea: De-stressing, cleansing properties of water - pools, beaches, swimming
* Full moon letting go activity
* Shopping extravaganza: Browse the beautiful and abundant boutiques and gift shops
* Delicious, healthy food: All breakfasts + 3 dinners, including Sunset dinner at Oia (great for seafood lovers!)
* Mindfulness & sound meditations with Tibetan singing bowls
* Morning Yoga
* FREE Sunshine galore
* Plus Bonus 1 hour personal balancing sound healing for mind, body & soul (valued at $100 - optional)
* Transfers included, everything organised, so you can relax, rejuvenate & be pampered!
Register your interest now.
A Retreat for Healing after Miscarriage
Facilitating with Amanda Scott Art Therapy, this retreat is for women to explore shared experiences in a safe, nurturing space. Includes a women's circle, art therapy, creativity, symbolic processes, sound healing, optional spa, nurture and connecting with nature/the beach.
COST: $395/$345 Earlybird
A Retreat for Healing after Pregnancy Loss by Termination
Facilitating with Amanda Scott Art Therapy, this retreat is for the 1 in 3 women who have had an abortion to explore shared experiences in a safe, non-judgmental, stigma-free environment. Includes sharing, creative processes, sound healing with singing bowls, optional spa, nurture and connecting with nature/the beach. A rare opportunity to reveal and heal.
COST: $395/$345 Earlybird
A Retreat for Healing for Mothers after giving Birth
Facilitating with Amanda Scott Art Therapy, this retreat is for all women who have had a baby to share birth story and motherhood transition experiences in a safe, supported space. Includes womens circle, creative processes, sound healing with singing bowls, optional spa, nurture and connecting with nature/the beach. Share, create, play and be pampered.
COST: $395/$345 Earlybird
JOIN IN ONLINE
Lightly Centered Holistic Counselling on Facebook
Facebook Page to keep up to date with events and receive regular affirmations and mental health information
Meetup Online Group
Join to keep up to date with the calendar of events and connect with likeminded heart centered souls:
The Love and Sensuality Project
Facebook Page to share your inspiration, stories and images about your perception and experiences of Love and Sensuality. Soak up others' beautiful vibrations while you're there http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Love-and-Sensuality-project/443068009057190
WORKSHOPS FOR COMMUNITY GROUPS/ORGANISATIONS/RETREATS
1 - 2 hour low cost workshops are available for groups, such as Tibetan singing bowl meditation & sound healing, art therapy/mandalas, Coping with Anxiety, Assertiveness & Resilience, etc. (Previous clients include Mental Illness Fellowship, Epilepsy Foundation of Vic, Anxiety Recovery Centre Vic, NEAMI, EACH, Association for Relinquishing Mothers & private women's and yoga retreats).
FOR WOMEN WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED CHILD ABUSE / TRAUMA:
* 1st Wednesday evening each month - Surrey Hills ongoing Self Help Support Group for women with childhood trauma backgrounds. This group has been running for 14 years in Canterbury and 4 years in Surrey Hills. Cost: gold coin donation
* Blue Knot Foundation Workshops for survivors, carers and therapists of childhood abuse survivors. (psycho-educational). See Click Here
ANXIETY DISORDER SELF HELP SUPPORT GROUPS
The Anxiety Recovery Centre Victoria (ARCVic) runs Self Help Support Groups for people living with anxiety disorders (family/carers welcome). (Including Post Traumatic Stress). Also Self Help Support Group Facilitator Training for anyone who would like to start their own support group. For more information visit www.arcvic.org.au.
ECHOES Peer Support Group is for anyone who experiences dissociation/mulitiplicity. For more details call Sue on 0458 181 222
Call or Email…It is important to find a therapist who relates to you and one whom you can trust. Pick up the phone or send me an email to have a chat about how holistic counselling can work for you. Ph: 0422 646 021 or TabithaDougall@yahoo.com.au